When funds are available, we provide limited financial assistance for rent, utilities and prescriptions
Financial Assistance we offer includes assistance with rent, utilities, or prescriptions. We can also in some cases offer vouchers for a short term stay in a hotel for emergency housing (one week).
Our ability to help depends on the availability of funds at the time.
See our eligibility requirements and how to go about receiving service from us.
- Rent, utilities, and prescriptions are covered by check made out to those companies receiving the payments. Hotel stays are covered by voucher. Hotel assistance has specific requirements that have to be met or we’ll need to refer you to another agency.
- See our Hotel Assistance page for more details
As a brief overview:
- When funds are available, we provide limited financial assistance for rent, utilities and prescriptions.
- Important: Photo ID's are required for all adults in the household and ID's for each child in the household must be presented at the time of service. (Children's ID's include Social Security Cards, Medicaid Cards, Birth Certificates, etc.)
- For Rental assistance, you MUST have a lease with your name on it.
- For Utility assistance, you MUST have a lease with your name on it and current utility bill with your name on it. We only assist with electricity, gas and water bills.
- For Prescription assistance, you must provide a photo ID, current bill in your name and current prescription or prescription bottle with a refill. (We cannot fill prescriptions for some controlled substance drugs.)
For most other types of financial assistance, we will need to refer you to other agencies.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 10am to 2pm
Tuesdays from 4pm to 7pm
Saturday from 10am to 1pm
Doors are opened 30 minutes prior to each shift
Monday - Friday from 9am to 4pm
Tuesdays from 9am to 7pm
Saturdays from 10am to 1pm (3rd Saturdays Only)