Thank You For Supporting Us As We Work Together To Make A Difference In Our Community
Neighborhood Cooperative Ministries has served as helping hands in our community for over 30 years with a mission to provide services to low income and homeless families in crisis.
In 2019, we served approximately 28,000 clients and invested over $1.5M into the community.
NCM has identified, purchased and moved into 13,000 square feet of our new 43,000 square foot building at 500 Pinnacle Court where we are currently serving clients.
Our strategic goals include:
- Expand community impact through increased programming to meet growing, changing needs.
- Ensure NCM’s ability to perform well in both donor discipleship and client management by upgrading NCM technology and procedures.
- Increase partners and volunteers – community members, businesses, and churches.
- Achieve $2.9M target via Building Campaign to expand physical space and serve as a conduit to achieve other goals listed above.As the demographics continue to shift in Southwest Gwinnett county and beyond, poverty, food insecurity and homelessness are increasing. Within 20 years, the Gwinnett county population will increase by almost 50%. The problem of food insecurity, increased poverty and homelessness will grow unless we thwart its reach by expanding our positive impact within the community. Our goal is a HAND UP, not a HAND OUT.
We impact our community because of the heart and commitment of citizens and businesses like you. We are not only planning for today but seek to help secure the future of generations to come. We will do this by accomplishing the following:
- Expand food services with refrigerated space to provide fresh produce and healthier options.
- Add a computer lab for clients to pay bills, work on resumes, search for jobs, etc.
- Add afternoon tutoring programs focused on kindergarten readiness and third grade reading proficiency.
- Offer our multipurpose room for meeting space for other area non-profit partners.
- Identify the best partners to co-locate with us, making it easier for clients to get more of the services they need to improve, stabilize, or transform their lives.
We envision a better future! Help us get there.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 10am to 2pm
Tuesdays from 4pm to 7pm
Saturday from 10am to 1pm
Doors are opened 30 minutes prior to each shift
Monday - Friday from 9am to 4pm
Tuesdays from 9am to 7pm
Saturdays from 10am to 1pm (3rd Saturdays Only)