Neighborhood Cooperative Ministries - Service Eligibility

We can only offer services to families living in Norcross, Peachtree Corners, Doraville and Tucker of Gwinnett County, Georgia

If you do not live in our service area, click here for other resources to find agencies that may be able to help you.

If you live outside of Gwinnett County, contact United Way at 211 or 404-614-1000 (from a cell phone).

***For Hotel Assistance, click here for

Food and Clothing

_MG_3925We can provide food or clothing for an individual or family living in our service area a maximum of 6 times in a calendar year. There must be a minimum of 30 days between visits for food and clothing. To receive assistance with food and clothing, you must provide the following:

  • Photo ID for all adults in the household
  • ID's for each child in the household (including Social Security, Medicaid cards, etc.)
  • Current proof of residency (ex. lease or utility bill)

In addition to basic food items, we may be able to honor special requests for:

Baby Products (only when they are available)100_2236[1]

  • formula
  • baby food
  • diapers
  • baby cereal

Personal Care Items (only when they are available)

  • soap
  • deodorantpersonal care items
  • shampoo
  • tooth brushes
  • tooth paste

Household Items (only when they are available)

  • Kitchen items
  • Bed and Bath items
  • Small appliances
  • Items for disabled individuals

Financial Assistance

When funds are available, we provide limited financial assistance for rent, utilities and prescriptions.

Important:  Photo ID's are required for all adults in the household and ID's for each child in the household must be presented at the time of service. (Children's ID's include Social Security Cards, Medicaid Cards, Birth Certificates, etc.)

For Rental assistance, you MUST have a lease with your name on it.

For Utility assistance, you MUST have a lease with your name on it and current utility bill with your name on it. We only assist with electricity, gas and water bills.

For Prescription assistance, you must provide a photo ID, current bill in your name and current prescription or prescription bottle with a refill. (We cannot fill prescriptions for some controlled substance drugs.)

Closed for Thanksgiving on Thursday November 26 through Sunday, November 29. 

Scroll to Top